Welcome to Juice.ai, where we make SEO not just smart, but intuitive. We understand that diving into a new platform can be overwhelming, especially when it involves technical steps. Fear not! We’ve put together a straightforward guide to help you seamlessly onboard with us.
Creating a WordPress User for Juice.ai
To ensure we can optimize your website effectively, we need you to create a new WordPress user for us. Here's how to do it:
- Log In to Your WordPress Dashboard Start by logging into your website's WordPress dashboard using your admin credentials. This is usually yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
- Navigate to Users On the left-hand side menu, find the ‘Users’ tab and select ‘Add New.’ This will take you to the ‘Add New User’ page.
- Enter User Details Here, you'll need to input the following details:
- Username: Choose a username for us; it could be something like "YourWebsiteName Staff Writer". Remember this user will show up as an author, so make sure it is visually something that matches your website's brand.
- Email: Use our support email, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set the Role to Writer This is important: select ‘Writer’ from the dropdown menu. This role allows us to access all the necessary areas of your site to implement SEO strategies without giving us too much access to edit or delete anything on your ite.
- Generate the Password WordPress will automatically generate a strong password. You don’t need to note this down, as you won’t send it directly to us for security reasons.
- Send us the password After clicking the ‘Add New User’ button at the bottom, WordPress should send an email to us with the login details. But please also send us a separate email with the log in information just to be sure. This will make sure that we get your site integrated as quickly as possible!